How can you boost the effectiveness of your email marketing efforts?
A few good starting points are to focus on ensuring email deliverability, improving open rates, reducing unsubscribes, and executing technical optimizations.
An infographic (below) from Tech.co explores those four key areas and provides 21 tips for marketers who want to improve in each.
The piece focuses on actionable and proven advice, such as authenticating your domain, rewarding loyal openers, segmenting your lists, and using alt text.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The 10 Most Popular Email Greetings and Sign-Offs [Infographic]
- What the Email Marketing Funnel Looks Like [Infographic]
- How Much Harder Has Email Marketing Become?
- Nine Email Marketing Tips for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- 10 Email A/B Testing Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023