Marketers hear all the time that they should embrace personalization.
But what does that mean? How exactly can you deliver more relevant and targeted messaging?
A recent infographic (below) from CleverTap delivers 10 actionable personalization tips that can increase sales and boost customer loyalty.
The piece also explores why personalization is important and looks at what people expect from targeted messaging.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Communications:
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top 10 Passive-Aggressive Workplace Email Phrases [Infographic]
- Four Questions to Ask to Ensure Marketing Messaging Success [Infographic]
- The Three Pillars of Winning Communication—Value, Passion, and Connection | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Why Marketing Needs to Cultivate Conversation and Community: Revisiting 'The Cluetrain Manifesto'
- The Three Pillars of Winning Communication—Value, Passion, and Connection: Steve Multer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]