The success of your marketing strategy ultimately hinges on buyers' attention and engagement. And, in an increasingly digital world, new challenges present themselves every day in that regard.
LinkedIn's recent "Age of Agility Report" details how important it is to be present before your buyers request information: more than 50% of digital marketing leaders stated the importance of early involvement. In this webinar, LinkedIn and Integrate will dive into what this all means for your marketing strategy.
Join us to learn how to:
- Pivot your digital strategy beyond lead generation
- Hold the attention of buyers across digital channels
- Enhance your digital strategy from a tactic-based to buyer-stage focus
- Gain a deeper understanding of your buyers' activity and interests
- Build an infrastructure that supports buyer-first programs
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Colby Cavanaugh is VP of product marketing at Integrate, with 10+ years' experience in digital marketing. He's also skilled in international business development, CRM, and pricing strategy.
Kevin Hennebry is an account director at LinkedIn Marketing Solutions. He's an experienced sales and marketing professional who helps clients connect with customers. Prior to joining LinkedIn, he spent 14 years at BMW developing marketing and sales strategies.