B2B firms are most likely to turn to marketing agencies for help with search engine marketing, social media management, brand mission development, and brand messaging development, according to recent research from Provoke Insights.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted between January 18 and February 3, 2021, among 1,638 professionals who work for a mix of B2B, B2C, and B2B-B2C hybrid companies.
Some 23% of B2B respondents say their firm turns to outside agencies for help with search engine marketing (paid), and 21% say their firm turns to agencies for help with social media community management.
B2B firms are much more likely to use agencies for tradeshow marketing compared with B2C companies, and B2C companies are much more likely to use agencies for television commercials compared with B2B companies.
For brand strategy initiatives, B2B firms are most likely to turn to marketing agencies for brand mission development, brand messaging development, and brand positioning work.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted between January 18 and February 3, 2021, among 1,638 professionals who work for a mix of B2B, B2C, and B2B-B2C hybrid companies.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Sales Strategies B2B Firms Are Using to Boost Market Share
- Five Critical Areas Salespeople Need to Improve On [Infographic]
- A Beginner's Guide to Using GIFs in Marketing
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]